rainy dayz

December 22, 2019 Hello blog! The second happy day of vacation. It's raining and I'm very happy. In rain's honor, I am going to talk about the negative connotation associated with rain. Because of the media, rain is considered bad or unhappy. If you watch almost any movie, you can choose a sad scene in it and it will be raining. I have always found this a bit weird especially because I always get so happy when I see rain. I just think it's very interesting that rain has been associated with sadness. It feels so good to just go stand in the rain and it smells so good so I really don't know why someone would associate it with being sad. You could name almost any movie or TV show and it would have at least one sad rain scene. Some say that the color of the sky when it rains turns grey, which is associated with sadness, but I think that there was probably one movie that originally used it and then rain got associated with sadness in film. I think its interesting that something that makes one person so happy could be a significant representation of sadness for another. Image result for sad rain scenesImage result for sad rain scenesImage result for sad rain scenes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sue sylvester

my relationship with media

Reflection